So, I decided I need to have a checklist. Just in case I ran out of things to do and I can just look at my list and probably do something worthwhile. HAHAHA. Anyway, feel free to add/suggest something crazy and nice! 🙂 I started this in June 15 in my journal but just posted this online today. HAHA. 🙂
My Happiness Project 2.0 Checklist
- Visit a beautiful place with beautiful people I love
- Dress up at work on Mondays – Wednesdays
- Learn a new skill
- Climb a mountain and sleep there and gaze at the stars
- Choose friends who choose you no matter what the circumstances
- It’s okay to not be friends with some people anymore
- Let go. Though easier said than done, time heals everything. Train your mind to do so every day.
- Enjoy the sunrise and the sunset and took a photo of the two.
- Send birthday card greetings the traditional way!
- Try something scary
- Meet new people.
- Create stronger bonds with the existing relationships
- Be financially stable
- Practice emotional intelligence
- Pray harder. Work harder. Love harder. Be better.
These and more, after all, I was the one that got away. Might as well got away with all the happiness and fun! 🙂
Tikla J. Tickles